I know that PeerBoard is designed to look uniformed, which actually is a positive, but there are a couple of html editor options that I think are very much needed:
- Ability to indent/outdent (not only lists like this one [lists are currently only allowed one level and no sublevels so far] but text as well.
- Ability to highlight text (I know the text color is controlled by the PeerBoard Settings, so I get that we can't change the text color in a post), but it would be helpful to be able to highlight text and pick a color for the highlight.
- Would really like to be able to add a horizontal rule
- Align text/images/embeds - right now everything is left aligned. Adding a center/justified alignment option for text/images/embeds would be incredibly helpful to style the articles how we want.
- Image Options - right now images that are added seem to have a default width of 100%. For a smaller image that means it becomes gigantic and pixelated. Often times, you don't need an image the entire width of the article. I would like to be able to control the image size, adjust its alignment, allow text to wrap around it (also control padding around the image) and give the image ALT Description/metadata. It would also be great if we could also embed an image via Image Path vs. just upload (this would save on storage space). This, to me is a very essential need in order to craft posts that look the way we want them to look.