Our community grew to a point where we feel we can and should start providing more specialized support to make our partners and community members more successful in running their communities. So we're looking for a community manager to drive these efforts.
Scope of work (to be expanded, early ideas):
- Interview our partners and publish their stories and their recipes of running the successful communities. Like a more humane and practical case study format with videos, screencasts, examples of what works and what not.
- Invite experts in community building for interviews and Q&As to our community. Publish video + text recap interviews with follow-up Q&As.
- Create, crowdsource and curate other materials interesting to our community of content creators.
What we expect:
- Fluent writing and speaking English
- Structured writing skills so you can produce guides and education materials
- Pro-user product expertise (you love tinkering with Zapier, different platforms, building flows)
- Bonus: experience in community management
- Bonus: experience in customer success
What you should expect:
- Fast-paced VC-funded startup environment in a booming space
- Lots of opportunities to grow and wear many hats
- A strong passionate and fun team
- Fully remote work with sporadic off-sites
- Great compensation
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your linkedin, your CV and/or a summary of your previous relevant experience with links to some examples of your work.