Hey everyone 👋
My name is Casey Botticello. I am an internet entrepreneur and the founder of Blogging Guide, an online community of writers. In addition to our website (which discusses blogging related topics), we operate an award-winning Substack newsletter.
In short, I spend a lot of time thinking about and helping others create online communities.
I wanted to share a recent article of mine that PeerBoard was kind enough to feature on their website:
How to Build an Online Community
While I do personally use PeerBoard as my website's online community platform, this guide is meant to be a comprehensive resource for anyone looking to start or expand their online community.
The article consists of 9 sections:
- What is an Online Community
- Benefits of Building an Online Community
- Types of Online Communities
- Community vs. Audience
- Strategies for Building a Community from Scratch
- How to Grow an Existing Community
- How to Keep Your Online Community Members Engaged
- How to Manage an Online Community
- Online Community Case Studies
I hope you find it useful! Also, if you have any questions about online community building or my experience with PeerBoard, feel free to ask!
Also, if you have any suggestions for future articles or guides that you would find useful, please comment below!