I had the wonderful privilege of speaking with Tess Lankers from The Daily Planners (www.thedailyplanners.com) about her journey as a solo-entrepreneur and her exploration into the world of Digital Planners.
Tess's story provides some interesting takeaways when it comes to the keys to growing her community. In this conversation she outlines:
- How important it is to be present and engaged within the community
- The effectiveness of making sure that your community provides value beyond just simple product support
- Being tuned in to the needs of community members and shaping products that fit those needs
- Leveraging community to guide the user journey through learning about her product
- How her community actually became a selling point for her business
I hope you enjoy listening to this conversation with Tess, and please give The Daily Planners a visit if you're interested in checking out a Digital Planner for your tablet.
As always, happy community building 🧡
If you're interested in speaking with us about your community - please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org