Hey, PeerBoard Community!
- Visible list of users who have liked a post or a comment
- Full invoice data with company name
- Vietnamese localization
- Custom prompt in the editor for updated Chrome browser
See Your Engaged Members
If you've wondered before what resonates with your members, you shouldn't anymore! Hover on a like icon in the feed, post, or comments and learn who likes what and adjust the content accordingly.
Get Full Info on Invoices
We heard our partners saying that their Stripe invoices lacked important information, so we added the opportunity to edit the payment details from your community board. To add your company's name, go to
Edit payment details.
Host a Community in Vietnamese
Xin chào, community leaders! We have added the 16th language to our list of localizations. As always, we thank our community leaders for helping with the translation.
Use Editor as It Is in the Updated Chrome
With Chrome's new release, our editor's prompts were being blocked. We have found a way to work around it and added new custom prompts when selecting the
Add media or
Add link buttons.
- No duplication for complex characters in Chinese and Korean.
- External login is fixed and doesn't display an error sign.
- Fixed email previews.
- Widget loading doesn't page auto-scroll anymore.
- Adding a new main category doesn't override the existing nested categories.
Have an Idea in Mind?
Share in the comments! :)