In this short guide, you'll learn how to embed your PeerBoard community into your WIX website.
You'll be using PeerBoard's widget feature. Unlike plugins, widgets allow you to showcase a live preview of your community. Some features, like search and user tracking, will still be available.
Note: A widget is not a complete community. Certain actions, like clicking on a headline or opening a post from the preview widget, will direct your members to a new tab with a full version of the community.
The main benefit of widgets is that they allow you to host your community on subdomain while providing a preview on your main domain.
To embed your community onto your WIX site, take the following steps:
1. Log into your WIX account.
2. Create a new post.
3. Click on the Add tab.
4. In the section FROM THE WEB, select HTML Code.
5. Log in to your PeerBoard account.
6. Navigate to Settings > Widgets and copy the HTML code.
7. Return to WIX and paste the code into the HTML code window, which you opened earlier.
That's it! Now your Peerboard community is successfully embedded into your WIX website.
If you would like to learn more about PeerBoard widget functionalities checkout our guide on widget integration.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.