At PeerBoard we're building a community platform that can be integrated anywhere. We just closed our seed, launched a Shopify plugin in addition to WordPress and are looking for a first dedicated content marketing manager to join us and help us grow.
The focus of this role is driving growth and revenue goals through content marketing initiatives. This is less so about producing content (although great if you can do it too), more so about dissecting our audience, investigating what open opportunities are there, working with the writers to produce the content, measure the result, promote and syndicate content. Create high quality researches and collaborations with other relevant services.
What we expect:
- Strong experience in growing via content marketing
- Very strong focus on research, measurable KPIs, analytical mind
- Strong experience promoting content, doing collaborations
What you should expect:
- Fast-paced VC-funded startup environment in a booming space
- Lots of opportunities to grow and wear many hats
- A strong passionate and fun team
- Fully remote work with sporadic off-sites
- Great compensation
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your LinkedIn, your CV and/or a summary of your previous relevant experience with links to some examples of your work.