👋 Hey, PeerBoard community!
Last week we asked you to share with us your content preferences here:
And have received numerous great suggestions as well as some feedback on the product! Thank you!
- 85% of respondents want to see more content on community management.
- 78% of respondents are keen to learn more about user experience.
- 64% of respondents want to know how to engage with their customer better.
- 50% of respondents would love to hear more PeerBoard customer stories.
- 64% of respondents are interested to know what's new in the PeerBoard company.
- 93% prefer reading how-to guides and 64% like short blog posts while 50% of respondents would like to see more of video content.
Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey! These numbers will helps us prioritize the content we have in our pipeline and think of better ways of delivering it.
The form is still active, so if you didn't have a chance to complete it, we'd love to know your opinion! 🧡 Also feel free to comment under this post :)
If you'd like to share your PeerBoard story with us, head right over to Showcases to publish a post or fill out this form, so we can reach out to you and help you tell your story!