We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to work with ReactJS and Golang on improving PeerBoard, our online community engagement product.
In a team of 7 engineers, you will specifically be working on creating user-friendly interfaces, optimizing product flows, and building rich product experiences with little product and design support. Due to this, you should have a good understanding of products and processes. As PeerBoard is primarily developed in English, a minimum of B2 level in English is essential.
Check our Roadmap here: https://community.peerboard.com/post/1598710173.
What we expect:
- 4-8 years of work experience
- Knowledge of React (or Vue/Angular)
- Knowledge of Golang (or C++, Java)
Upper-intermediate level of English
- Great communication skills
What you should expect:
- Great compensation
- Work in a passionate and fun team
- Fully remote work with off-sites (assuming we mitigate COVID risks)
- 14 days of paid vacation a year
Do you think it's a match? Drop me a line at email@example.com, attaching your resume, GitHub account link, and LinkedIn (optional).