We are building a plug and play community platform for businesses and brands.
The team is fully remote, engineering culture is awesome, the company is led by an ex-Disney, ex-Facebook entrepreneur. We closed our seed earlier this year, have paid customers, a non-trivial GTM strategy we're executing and a lot of cool things we want to do on the product end.
What we are looking for:
- Very customer-focused approach. Understanding user journeys and flows, having a holistic picture of why we need what.
- Strong product ownership, being responsible for the overall quality of specific areas of our end-user and customer-facing product and experience. We hate to micromanage, esp on quality.
- Total autonomy. We don't have a complex hierarchical structure, our team is still mostly flat and we are looking for a self-directing expert, proactively trying to drive the most value.
- Expert-level engineering skills. You'll be touching a lot of things in mission critical areas and we really care about our long-term engineering quality, minimal debt, etc.
- Strong experience with Golang (or C++, Java) and JS stacks
Will be a plus:
- Experience with React (or Vue/Angular)
What we bring to the table:
- A lot of trust to make your calls
- An open road to drive a lot of impact
- Friendly and professional team
- Fully remote environment with very few Zoom calls
- A chance to build the next great communication product
See our roadmap here: https://community.peerboard.com/post/1598710173
Do you think it's a match? Drop us a line at email@example.com, attaching your resume, GitHub account link, and LinkedIn (optional).