We are building PeerBoard, a plug and play community platform for businesses and brands. We already have live paid customers, we are venture backed and now we are hiring a seasoned smart sales team lead with great EQ.
We are looking for a first sales hire and we want this person to start with a very hand-on approach. Lead by example, build a pipeline of leads, do calls, sell. Then help us build a
sales team and transition into a leader role.
The right candidate should be comfortable with early sales and iterating our market segmentation, narrative and processes. He or she should be able to hit our KPIs and sell effectively, but also have a bright mind to be self-directed, autonomous and collaborative. Yes, we know, we are looking for a unicorn. But we are also ready to compensate this role well and help to grow into a great sales leader.
- Min +2 years of experience with SaaS international sales
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working with mid-market - small/medium businesses
- Experience managing or leading teams
- Experience working with c-level
- Fluent in CRMs
- Big plus is experience with trainings and webinars
PS: we’re not looking for a manager, we need someone with a very hands-on experience who also can lead.
What we bring to the table:
- A lot of trust to make your calls
- An open road to drive a lot of impact
- Friendly and professional team
- Fully remote environment with very few Zoom calls
- A chance to build the next great communication product
Do you think it's a match? Drop us a line at email@example.com, attaching your resume or LinkedIn (optional).