Are you running a B2B2C platform that may benefit from integrating our discussion product for multiple isolated organizations? Be it an education platform, an alumni management system, an association management software, membership management, CMS or something similar, this is a guide for you!
Integrating PeerBoard on a platform level gives you an amazing white-label solution to enable large group discussion mechanics for your client organizations. Here're some examples for different verticals:
- For education platforms, your clients could be course makers or webinar producers. They already have customers consuming their content through your platform. These customers are eager to learn from each other, provide group support and share insights.
- For alumni management systems, your clients could be schools, universities and such, whose students would like to stay in touch, help each other in further growth and share updates.
- For association management software, your clients could be associations in different professional verticals. And so their customers often have a need to ask for and receive professional advice, exchange day-to-day news and post job offers (and although you may already handle this use case yourself, you can also use PeerBoard for that).
- For membership management - your customers already have paying members and often want to create extra value for them in a way of a shared discussion space, for reasons similar to above.
- For content management systems - your customers may already have top of the funnel content and would want to engage or monetize their committed readers, creating discussion spaces for their content.
For all of those cases, we provide you with a simple, clean, streamlined white-label solution that's easy to use. Keep reading to learn more.
The beauty of PeerBoard is in its amazing deep integration and white-label capabilities. On a screenshot below, you can see AwareNow's member portal for one of their groups and an instance of PeerBoard natively integrated right into it, accessible through an option in their left menu.
Read more about this integration we did with AwareNow.io.
See this example live at AwareNow.io/community
Here're some of the key aspects of such integration:
- Native embed - seamlessly include PeerBoard into any page of yours. No limits on where it can be positioned and what surrounding elements you can include, it is all in your hands!
- Complete white-label - we support custom theme colors, fonts, logos, like emoji customization and more and are always open to adding more features upon our partner request. Make it look and feel as your product!
- Seamless user login - no need for a separate registration or even an extra click. You can pass minimalistic user information (name, last name, email and avatar url) to our iframe, signed with your secret token, so we can securely unpack this information on our backend and create a separate isolated session.
- External profiles support - and by external here we mean yours! You can pass use profile urls to PeerBoard so when visitors click on other members' links, they are directed to your profiles.
- Automated initialization. Very importantly, you can create such boards and set their theme settings and other parameters on the fly via our Partner Platform API.
- Automated data management. After you create PeerBoard instances for your clients, you can start syncing data between PeerBoard and your product using our general API. There're many cases for when you may want to do that, but most important are member activation/deactivation, member profile updates and content fetch (for your custom previews).
Since we provide an API to initialize your customer boards, you can create a streamlined self-serve activation mechanism. It can be as simple as an "Activate" button shown to group admins in your member portal that requests a new partner token and shows our frame immediately.
There are two models for how we bill for such integrations:
- We bill your customers directly, asking them for card information when they visit their board in your product after their trial ends
- You bill your customers for PeerBoard and regularly send collected funds to us. This is a more streamlined experience for your users (since they don't have to enter the card twice) and we generally prefer this model.
Our pricing by default is standard (see peerboard.com/#pricing for more information), but we are open to brainstorming a model that fits your members.
We spent a lot of time polishing our integration process. And while it still can be improved, now it usually takes less than 3 days to enable PeerBoard self-serve for all of your customers! Check our technical integration guide for partner platforms.
We are happy to answer any of your questions and discuss specifics of your integration! Just send us an email at email@example.com!