At PeerBoard we're building a community platform that can be integrated anywhere. We just closed our seed, launched a Shopify plugin in addition to WordPress and are looking for a growth marketing manager to join us and help to grow our plugins adoption.
The focus of this role is driving growth and revenue goals through a wide range of activities. We are looking for a motivated, passionate and autonomous leader, capable of running a small team and wearing multiple hats. You will own our general marketing pipeline, from product marketing to perf marketing to related BI. And also help to coordinate partnerships/influencer marketing and content marketing efforts we're running.
What we expect:
- Strong experience in growth marketing
- Experience running diverse performance marketing campaigns
- Data and KPI-driven approach, deep understanding of math behind marketing
- Some product marketing experience (as our current packaging is rough)
- Some content marketing experience (to drive our content marketing efforts)
- Bonus points: experience growing Shopify apps or WordPress plugins
What you should expect:
- Fast-paced VC-funded startup environment in a booming space
- Lots of opportunities to grow and wear many hats
- A strong passionate and fun team
- Fully remote work with sporadic off-sites
- 14 days of paid vacation a year
- Great compensation
Email me at email@example.com with a link to your LinkedIn, your CV and/or a summary of your previous relevant experience with links to some examples of your work.