Hello Mikhai, I ´m fan of Peerboard! but I need help with the wordpress implementation.
I´m willing to pay for the custom work. What I need is this.
- I´m using a custom form to register my wordpress users in Peerboard.
- I´m asking name, and first name on registration
- My users have a profile, they can change their name, profile image, etc there.
As it is now, this is what happens with the plugin
- The user fills the custom registration form with first name, and email
- The user is logged in, and goes to the community
- On the community the onboarding screen of Peerboar appears, it ask for name again, second name, bio, and email digest options
- Lets say the change their names there
- Now I have an user with a name in peerboard, and another name in Wordpress, and I ended asking for name and other details two times in a row
What I need to happen is this
- The user fills the custom registration form with first name, and email (if I need to ask for email digest options, I can ask in this form too)
- The user is logged and goes to the community
- The onboarding screen of Peerboard won't appear, because I already collected the info in Wordpress, and it was sync with Wordpress
- Option 1: If the user goes in to Peerboard profile, and change its name, It changes the name in WP
- Option 2: if the user goes to the Peerboar profile, is taken to the custom wordpress profile I´m using
Is there a way to make this happen? I´m willing to pay for the custom development. I think for the WP plugin is actually a need.