Hey, Mikhail here, CEO at PeerBoard.
We are building a plug and play community platform for businesses and brands. Currently almost all of the team (6 engineers) is fullstack with React and GoLang being our frontend and backend stacks. But we grew to a point where we feel we need more specialized frontend expertise to take ownership of our end-user experience holistically and help us catch up with a bunch of frontend-heavy product development.
The team is fully remote, engineering culture is awesome, the company is led by an ex-Disney, ex-Facebook entrepreneur. We closed our seed earlier this year, have paid customers, a non-trivial GTM strategy we're executing and a lot of cool things we want to do on the product end.
What we are looking for:
- Very customer-focused approach. Understanding user journeys and flows, having a holistic picture of why we need what.
- Product ownership, being responsible for the overall quality of our end-user product and experience. We hate to micromanage, esp on quality.
- Total autonomy. We don't have a complex hierarchical structure, our team is still mostly flat and we are looking for a self-directing expert, proactively trying to drive the most value.
- Expert-level frontend skills. You'll be touching a lot of things in mission critical areas and will be responsible for overall experience.
What we bring to the table:
- A lot of trust to make your calls
- An open road to drive a lot of impact
- Friendly and professional team
- Fully remote environment with very few Zoom calls
- A chance to build the next great communication product
See our roadmap here: https://community.peerboard.com/post/1598710173
Do you think it's a match? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your resume, GitHub account link, and LinkedIn (optional).