hello to all the team and thanks for your great work
This is maybe a question that is only interesting for me but we never know..
Because i'm teaching drawing (thinkific user) , having my students share their drawing is a huge part of my course / their learning. Learning is indeed implementing and taking action.
My offer are bundles of 30 weekly courses and each course proposes multiple training = invitation to share their drawings for each training.
This is the way i 'm organized :
- i have a private space for each bundle ( 4 )
- I have sup spaces for courses 1 to 10 / courses 11 to 20 etc
- I create myself a post for each different training
- I link this post directly into my thinkific course menu as a multimedia lesson
- As they are watching the course, they can add their work by commenting the post who appears in the course player.
- they can also by scrolling down have a general view of the productions of other students and add comments. This allow them to find all the drawings answering to each specific training at one place.
90% of my community members only go on the commmunity through my course menu.
If they were all going directly to the community to create "posts" to share their drawing, they would create 300 posts minimum each. ( 3 drawings x 3 trainings x 30 courses ) With 200 students already that would be a nightmare and a huge messe with no view of the general productions.
So i 'm the one to create the 100 posts ( 30 courses x 3 to 4 trainings ) and they all comment with their drawing directly in the feed from the course menu
This is what i would like to do
I would like to be able to track my student 's practice and automate their following (with the help of zapier - mailchimp- and bonjoro) to be able to :
- auto congratulate by email after each training shared
- personnaly congratulate (with bonjoro) and acknowledge their progress every x trainings posted
- encourage them to take action and share if they didn't after a certain amount of time.
Is there a way to track and keep count of their comment for specific posts ?
I hardly manage to follow and encourage 200 students but i'm soon loosing this battle. Happily, more and more clients are buying my courses. I really would like to be able to follow them with automations and be there for them at critical points of their learning journey
Is it something you consider ?
If not is there a way to order this from you or from an expert you would advise ?
Do you have any idea of how i should be organized to do this ? Thinkific proposes assignments, and assignment tracking but the issue is that they are not shared on a community, only received by admins.
All the best