first of all thank you for making PeerBoard! We've been using PeerBoard for about two weeks and we are super happy!
You can visit us here.
Here are a few takeaways on our end:
- The UI is easy and intuitive
- The Admin functions are still in early stages
- Users seem to get stuck in the onboarding, many of then sign up and do not save a name/last name (I see N/A in the member list)
- Reactions with emojis would be better than a simple upvote (like, hears, eyes, champagne, etc)
- It would be nice to have google analytics with events or at least a better UI for understanding if the community members are visiting the board, engaging with content, this is crucial for an early community where the admins need to do the heavy lifting.
- It would be nice to have posts with a featured image on the homepage
- In general the simple nature of PeerBoard helps with the engagement on the user side
- It would be cool to have the option to show the emoji picker upon typing semicolon ":" (like slack)
- It would be cool if the logo icon would be set as the page's favicon as well
- A nice addition would be to add the manifest.json file and a simple service worker to enable the installation of PeerBoard as chrome app (PWA)
In general thank you for the amazing platform at this awesome price point! I cannot emphasise enough how amazing and how much potential PeerBoard has!
Below you can find a screenshot of our community:
Thank you again and see you on the board!
Greetings and love from Muralto in Switzerland!